Sunday, February 7, 2010

Top 6 Lip Products

To be honest I have never liked wearing anything but chap stick on my lips (I know I know) until just recently so in a couple months I will do a updated version of my favorite lip products because I'm pretty sure its going to change (I'm planing on trying a lot of different products). :D
1. (These are not in order. I really cant decide which ones I like the most) ELF Therapeutic Conditioning Balm in Orange Cream (my all time favorite chap stick!!!) You can buy this at Target or online at www.eyeslipsface.com for $1
2. Wet N' Wild Lip Stick in 903C its like a dark pinkish color. You can buy this at a lot of different places. I got mine at Walgreens for $2.99.
3. I don't know what brand this is, I got it in a makeup kit years ago. Its a really pretty sparkly lip gloss. I will post a picture of it later on if you all want me to :D (I would now but its 4:00am were I am so the lighting is really bad)
4. Color Concepts Charming Lips Lip gloss in #3. It's like a brown but when you pair it with lip gloss its really pretty. I don't know where you can buy this but I bet if you google it you can find out.
5. Beauty Rush Lip Gloss by Victoria's Secret in Slice Of Heaven. You can buy this at any Victoria's Secret store for 3 for $15 or 1 for $7.
6. Liplicious Tasty Lip Color in Watermelon Sorbet. You can buy this at Bath And Body Works for $7.50 but they are on sale a lot for $5.
Well that's it. Hope you enjoyed :D
If you want pictures of anything just ask and i'll post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment