Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Back :D

I just got back from New York early this morning. I'm happy to be home but at the same time I miss the City. While I was there we when shopping at so many different stores including Chanel, Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, DKNY,.... We ate the first night at Hard Rock Cafe, and second and third at Planet Hollywood, and the fourth at The American Girl Restaurant for my little sister. We walked by were Fashion Week was taking place and on the last day I saw Aminat Ayinde from America's Next Top Model Cycle 12. The weather was pretty good, cold but we got use to it, other then on the last day it was snowing. I will post pictures and I was also do a Haul of what I got soon :D So keep looking back.
See you then,
--Katelyn Dixon--

No comments:

Post a Comment