Friday, February 5, 2010

My Favorite Things

I thought I would do a My Favorite Things post. So hopefully you all like it. Comment and let me know if this would be a thing you would like to see more often. So here it goes :D
1. Twilight Woods Triple Moisture Body Cream I love this!!! I use it almost every night before bed. Its amazing :D
2.Jean Philippe's version of Fantasy by Britney Spears your going to laugh when I tell you where I got this...... the dollar store. lol Yes it was only $1 but I love it. It smells just like the real thing and lasts all day.
3. Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel I love this it really brightens up your eyes
4. Special Effects Flat Iron Heat Memory Spray I've been using this every day for about a year. It's amazing. It was like $7 at Giant (I hope they still sell it) I'm still on the first bottle and its only like half was gone. So it last a really long time. The back says "Works to smooth dry damaged hair by sealing and protecting the hair from harmful thermal styling. Smooths and conditions, while providing a heat memory thermal protective shield to your hair for flat iron or curling iron.
5. ELF Therapeutic Conditioning Balm in Orange Cream I like this so much I'm ordering it in every color.
6.ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen I have this in black and just ordered it in purple. Its only $1 and its so easy to put on.
7. Lashblast Mascara by CoverGirl I know your suppose to change mascaras every 3 weeks so I try to use different brands but I always come back to the Lashblast.
8. Revlon's ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder in Brighten When I first saw this I never thought it would work for me because its like a pink color, but I tried it and I love it. It gives you a healthy glow. I found out that when you are buying finishing powders always go for one in a color (I don't know why but that's what I herd.
So that's all for now. If you would like me to make a Favorite post for clothes or accessorys just let me know and I would be happy to do that. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment