Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Large Haul New York, Rue 21, Target, Walgreens,....















Since this haul is going to be so big I'm not going to spend a lot of time talking about everything.
NEW YORK:
DKNY - High Heels $110 but on sale for $35 :D
Urban Outfitters - Red and Black Plaid Shirt on sale for $20
The Book Store - The Teen Vogue Hand Book $25
Forever 21 - Necklace $6.80, Earrings $4.50, and Sunglasses $5.80
Sephora - Eye Liner Pencil Sharpener $2

RUE 21: (They had SO much stuff on sale)
5 Rings on sale for $0.50-$1.00
2 Pairs Of Sunglasses on sale for $1 each
Black And Gray Dress on sale for $3
3 Lip Glosses on sale for $0.50 each
3 Eye Shadows on sale for $0.50 each
Pair Of White Cowboy Boots on sale for $5
Black Sparkle Scarf on sale for $1
I also got my boyfriend a sweater for $3 but I didn't put a picture up so he wouldn't see it before I give it to him ;)

TARGET:
Black Romper $20
Black Wallet on sale for $3.48

WALGREEN'S:
2 Packs Of Gum on sale for 2 for $1.39 (bubble gum and watermelon my two favorite flavors)
Yes To Tomato's Body Butter on sale for $3.15

HANES:
Pink Tank Top on sale for $1

No comments:

Post a Comment