Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mini Haul and Review ELF Cosmetics








Today I got my ELF package (sorry for all the bad pictures I was in a hurry). It was packaged all cute (see the picture). I got: 1. The ELF Therapeutic Conditioning Balm in Orange Cream I have used it once and love it already. It smells really good and is really conditioning. 2. Eye Makeup Remover Pads. I haven't used these yet but I will make sure I write a review right when I do :D. 3. I got these cool Shine Erasers which I have also not tried yet but will do a review when I do. 4. Eyebrow Stencil Kit, I can not wait to try these out!!! 5. The Smudge Eye Sponge, The Eye Liner Brush, The Concealer Brush, And The Eye Shadow Brush. They all seem really good and will do a review of them very soon. That's all I got. I will do a review on everything soon :D Again sorry for the bad pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment